For Normal Corrosion and Rust Removal; Surface Profiles; Fast Strip Rates: QuickStrip® - G
QuickStrip® G Blast Media is specifically designed for rapid coatings removal on heavier substrates (i.e.; steel or heavy cast aluminum) where a profile is needed for paint adherence. QuickStrip® G removes heavy enhanced coatings (i.e.; epoxy, polyurethane) at increased production rates by removing coatings, rust, and corrosion all in one step.
Higher blast pressures used with dense media are not needed. QuickStrip® G operates very quickly between 35 to 50 psi and can be recycled up to 10 times compared to only 3 to 4 times with other media.
By controlling the amount or size of dense media added to the blend, it is possible to customize the profile needed from heavy (3-3.5 mil) to a superfine satin finish. QuickStrip® G can also be used on aluminum or soft metals with the use of micro-sized dense abrasive.
* Quickly removes coatings from steel and other surfaces; provides desired profile for recoating, welding, anodizing and painting.
* Achieves SSPC-SP10 white metal
* Removes pitted corrosion and rust
* Usable on vehicles, tanks, bridges, refineries, ships, offshore rigs, etc.
* Qualifies for "Lease & Recycle" eliminating hazwaste generation
* Low weight facilities recovery
* Silica free